- Apple Store Malaysia is located in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur. It was founded in the year 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, who worked together. Apple is the world’s second-largest information technology company (after Samsung Electronics) in terms of revenue and profits.
- 1 Does Malaysia have Apple Store?
- 2 Can I return Apple products Malaysia?
- 3 Where are most Apple stores located?
- 4 How do I purchase from Apple Store?
- 5 How can I buy Apple stock in Malaysia?
- 6 How long is iPhone delivery?
- 7 How do you call 1 800 my Apple?
- 8 What is Apple’s 14 day return policy?
- 9 How many Apple stores are there in Asia?
- 10 Where is the biggest Apple store?
- 11 Who is the owner of Apple?
- 12 Can I use debit card for Apple Store Malaysia?
- 13 Is iPhone better than Android?
- 14 How do I locate my Apple ID?
Does Malaysia have Apple Store?
Apple Inc. will open Malaysia’s first Apple retail shop in Kuala Lumpur in 2022, marking the company’s debut in the country. And it is expected to open in the center of the city, at The Exchange at TRX, according to reports. The only other nations in Southeast Asia have Apple Stores are Singapore and Thailand, which are both located in the region’s southernmost region.
Can I return Apple products Malaysia?
Standard Exchange Procedures (SEP) Under these Terms, you will not be able to return or exchange any of the items you purchase from the Apple Store in Malaysia. Only damaged items will be eligible for exchange, and no further exceptions will be made. If you suspect that your product is faulty, please contact Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-80-6419 for assistance.
Where are most Apple stores located?
California is home to a total of 54 Apple Store locations, making it the state with the most number of stores in the United States. Given the fact that Apple was founded in Los Altos, California, and is today based in Cupertino, California, it should come as no surprise that California is the most popular destination.
How do I purchase from Apple Store?
iPhones may be purchased online at apple.com or in person at an Apple Store. It is possible that you will be qualified for Personal Pickup in conjunction with your iPhone purchase. The Personal Pickup service allows you to order your iPhone online and pick it up in person at an Apple Store. To purchase an iPhone online, go to the shop iPhone website and select your desired iPhone.
How can I buy Apple stock in Malaysia?
To purchase an Apple share, you must first create an account on the online trading site. After completing a quick and simple registration process on the online investment platform, you will have complete access to information on Apple shares, including the stock’s trading price, the number of days it has been held, and the strike price.
How long is iPhone delivery?
Delivery Dates Have Been Set Standard Delivery — this service delivers your item within one to three days of it being sent. Between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., your purchase will be delivered within one to three days after it is dispatched within these hours.
How do you call 1 800 my Apple?
Apple’s official online store Alternatively, you can phone (800) MY–APPLE (800–692-7753) to place an order.
What is Apple’s 14 day return policy?
You have 14 calendar days from the date you got an item to return it to the store. Only goods that have been purchased directly from Apple, whether online or at an Apple Retail Store, are eligible for return to the manufacturer.
How many Apple stores are there in Asia?
According to the most recent data from May 2021, there are 271 Apple Stores in the United States, with China (including Hong Kong and Macau) having the second largest number with 50 stores. With 38 Apple Stores, the United Kingdom is ranked third in the world.
Where is the biggest Apple store?
The shop on Fifth Avenue in New York is made up of 15 glass panels that are completely self-supporting. The stairway is made of stainless steel and goes down to the store below. This year, the famous cube returned after being shuttered for the previous two years, and it has grown to become the largest Apple shop in the planet.
Who is the owner of Apple?
Apple’s CEO and a member of its board of directors, Tim Cook, is a visionary leader.
Can I use debit card for Apple Store Malaysia?
Yes, however if you are purchasing from the Apple Store’s online store in the United States, your debit card must have a valid US address, and you must be shipping to a US address. I’m purchasing from the Apple Store Malaysia online, therefore I should be able to use my Visa debit card, correct? Thank you for your time.
Is iPhone better than Android?
iOS is often more responsive and smoother than Android. Performance is one of the aspects of iOS that it often outperforms Android in. When you consider the iPhone’s internals, this seems absurd. The iPhone 13 Pro Max is the most powerful Apple smartphone available at the moment, with a six-core processor and six gigabytes of RAM.
How do I locate my Apple ID?
Check to see whether you’re already logged in with your Apple ID credentials.
- You can use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to do this. Then select [your name] from the drop-down menu.
- On your Macintosh computer. Select System Preferences from the Apple menu, then Apple ID from the drop-down menu. On your own computer. To find your Apple ID under your name, open iCloud for Windows and search for it.