- To register your warranty online, visit http://www.SAMSUNG/my/warranty-registration/. This Warranty is only valid for SAMSUNG items purchased from a SAMSUNG Authorised reseller in Malaysia and is not transferable. It is just the SAMSUNG product that is covered by this warranty.
- 1 Can I register my Samsung warranty online?
- 2 How do I activate my Samsung Galaxy warranty?
- 3 How do I register my Samsung product?
- 4 How do I register my new Samsung TV for warranty?
- 5 Do I have to register Samsung warranty?
- 6 How do I register my phone for warranty?
- 7 Why can’t I register my Samsung product?
- 8 How do I check my Samsung warranty serial number?
- 9 How can I check my Samsung phone warranty online?
- 10 How long is Samsung warranty?
- 11 What does my Samsung warranty cover?
- 12 What is a product registration?
- 13 Where is the registration code on my Samsung TV?
- 14 How do you check if my Samsung TV is still under warranty?
- 15 Do I need to register my new TV?
Can I register my Samsung warranty online?
On top of that, you may register your items online by visiting the Samsung Members homepage.
How do I activate my Samsung Galaxy warranty?
Your Samsung Members application should now be visible on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Open the Samsung Members App on your smartphone. Benefits can be selected. Scroll down and select Activate your Care+ from the drop-down menu.
How do I register my Samsung product?
Here’s how to register your Samsung device.
- Click on Sign in with your Samsung Account after you’ve opened your web browser and navigated to the At Your Service page. Log into your Samsung Account. Then, select NEW PRODUCT REGISTRATION from the drop-down menu. Fill out the product information form and then click Verify. Register your date of purchase and provide a copy of your proof of purchase.
How do I register my new Samsung TV for warranty?
To register on your television, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Using the remote control, navigate to the Home menu and then select Samsung Account. Access your Samsung account by logging in. In My Account, go to TV Registration and sign up. After viewing the information on your TV screen, press the Agree Register button. When you’re satisfied with the registration, press enter to end it.
Do I have to register Samsung warranty?
Any claim under the 5 Year Warranty must be registered within 90 days after the invoice date in order to be considered legitimate (s).
How do I register my phone for warranty?
You may use it to register your device in the following ways:
- To use the app, first download it from the Google Play Store and then open it. Access your Samsung account by logging in. To get help, go to the bottom of the app and select Get Help. Select Register from the drop-down menu. Optional: QR code, barcode, or Wi-Fi registration are all available.
Why can’t I register my Samsung product?
In some cases, you may not be able to register a device with your Samsung account for a variety of reasons. For example, if your phone is unlocked, rooted, in pre-production, a non-US model, or acquired from a vendor that is not intended for use in the United States, you will be unable to register it.
How do I check my Samsung warranty serial number?
How can I find out whether my Samsung mobile device is still under warranty?
- By dialing *#06*, you may find out what your IMEI number is. Send your IMEI number to 62002 by typing it into the PC space. The following message will be sent to you:
How can I check my Samsung phone warranty online?
How Can I Check the Status of My Samsung Warranty Online?
- Using your computer, smartphone, or tablet, visit to this webpage: https://www.samsung.com/support/your-service/main. Optional Step 2: If you already have a Samsung account, sign in by clicking on the “Sign In” icon.
How long is Samsung warranty?
The Warranty Period is defined as follows: For a period of 12 months, all Samsung cell phone devices are protected by a manufacturer’s guarantee, which is transferable.
What does my Samsung warranty cover?
One to five years of repair and replacement of your Samsung appliances are covered by an extended warranty from the manufacturer (depending on the model). Damage caused by regular wear and tear is covered by the guarantee. It’s also possible to get accidental coverage, which will protect you against typical wear and tear as well as drops, liquid spills, and fractures.
What is a product registration?
the process by which, after purchasing a product, you communicate information about yourself and the product to the company that sold it, providing the firm with marketing information and allowing the company to give technical support, service, and other customer-related services to customers: What is the correct way to pronounce product registration?
Where is the registration code on my Samsung TV?
The model code and serial number of the televisions are conveniently positioned on the right side of the screen for easy access. For earlier models, the model code and serial number may be found on the back of the television.
How do you check if my Samsung TV is still under warranty?
“Serial #” is where you’ll need to enter the serial number of your Samsung product. Continue reading until you reach the “Home Warranty Information” section. The current status of your warranty is displayed.
Do I need to register my new TV?
It’s typically worthwhile to register a new product since it ensures that the manufacturer will be able to contact you in the event of a product recall or safety concern.