SSM Company Name Search System is an online system that allows you to search for a company’s name.
- Visit the website at www.ssm-einfo.my. To register, click on the “Register” icon on the right-hand side of the screen. Completing and submitting the “Registration Form” is required. Enter your username and password to get access. Click on the button “Search” under the heading “Company Business Information.” Fill up the blanks with your preferred company name in the box labeled “By Name.”
In Malaysia, how does one go about registering a corporation with the SSM?
- So, what exactly are the processes involved in forming a company in Malaysia? Create a list of possible company names (at least three) It is advised that you register your business under a trade name rather than your own personal name to avoid confusion. Check the availability of the Company Name. By using the SSM online system to check for name availability, you may save money on your name search fees. In order to register a company trade name, you must complete the “BORANG PNA 42” form. There are more things
- 1 How do you name a company in Malaysia?
- 2 How do I register my company name?
- 3 How do I set up a company in Malaysia?
- 4 How do I pay SSM?
- 5 How long to register a company in Malaysia?
- 6 How do you name a private company?
- 7 Can two companies have the same name in Malaysia?
- 8 Can company name include?
- 9 What are the documents required for company registration?
- 10 How can I register company online?
- 11 How do I know if my business name is already taken?
- 12 How do I register a private company in Malaysia?
- 13 Why do we need SSM registration?
- 14 Can I start an online business without registering?
How do you name a company in Malaysia?
In Malaysia, there are 11 regulations for naming your business (Sdn Bhd).
- Malaysian business names must adhere to 11 requirements in order to be registered as a Sdn Bhd.
How do I register my company name?
There are four primary processes involved in registering a company or a startup in India:
- Step 1: Obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Create an account on the MCA portal – New user registration @ mca.gov.in
- Step 4: Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 5: Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 6: Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 7: Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 8: Step 4: Form a corporation or submit an application for the registration of a business.
How do I set up a company in Malaysia?
What Are the Steps to Getting a Business Off the Ground?
- Decide on the sort of business to start.
- Give your company a name. Look for a suitable location for your business. Prepare the incorporation documentation, including the address of the registered office. Formalize your business by incorporating it. Registration costs must be paid. Certificate of Registration is issued to the registrant.
How do I pay SSM?
Choosing a Payment Method
- Sukuhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia must be reimbursed for the fee. Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard), Debit Card (Visa and Mastercard), and Direct Banking are all acceptable methods of payment for training. Alternatively, payment for a replacement certificate can be done in cash at a counter. Each program fee must be paid on a separate invoice.
How long to register a company in Malaysia?
Approximately how long does it take to register a business in Malaysia? The entire registration procedure typically takes between 5 and 10 days. The procedure begins after the director and shareholder sign and submit the registration forms to the SSM.
How do you name a private company?
A private company’s name must end in “Proprietary Limited” or “(Pty) Ltd.”; a public company’s name must end in “Limited” or “Ltd.”; a state-owned company’s name must end in “SOC Ltd.”; and a non-profit organization’s name must end in “NPC.”
Can two companies have the same name in Malaysia?
Yes, however certain conditions must be followed in order for it not to be considered trademark infringement and for it to be determined which party is the legitimate owner of the name.
Can company name include?
Supplemental inclusion of the location’s name: Supplemental inclusion solely to the extent of include the location’s name will not make a name unique. It is also possible that such names will be permitted provided no objections from the present corporation are raised through a Board resolution.
What are the documents required for company registration?
Documents Required for the Formation of a Corporation
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Aadhaar Card
- Other Identification Documents
How can I register company online?
What is the procedure for forming a company in India?
- A digital signature certificate (DSC) is required for the first step. A director identification number (DIN) is required for the second step. Registration on the MCA Portal is required for the third step.
How do I know if my business name is already taken?
The most effective technique to determine whether or not your business name has already been taken is to conduct a business entity search within your state, check Federal Trademark Records, and search the web for firms that have the same or a similar name.
How do I register a private company in Malaysia?
The following are the steps to forming a private limited corporation.
- Search for people by their first and last names. In order to ascertain if the proposed company name is available, a name search for business at SSM is being carried out. The formation of a corporation
- the opening of a corporate bank account
- Obtaining permissions and licenses is a necessary step. Keeping up with tax duties
- submitting an annual tax return.
Why do we need SSM registration?
The primary function of SSM is to act as an agency for the incorporation and registration of enterprises, as well as for the dissemination of company and business information to the general public. The commission developed SSM e-Info Services in order to make information about corporations and enterprises available to the public through its official website.
Can I start an online business without registering?
It is quite lawful to do business as a sole proprietorship without having your company registered. Until you have registered your business name as an officially recognized business entity with both your local state authorities and the Internal Revenue Service, you will not be able to legally utilize it.