- Sarawak is spelled with a phonetic accent. Sarawak is pronounced suh-rah-wahk. Sarawak is a Malaysian state located on the northern coast of Borneo that has phonetic spelling meanings to be added.
When did Sarawak join Malaysia?
On the 23rd of October, 1962, five political parties in Sarawak came together to establish a single front in favour of the formation of the Federation of Malaysia. Sarawak was officially granted self-government on July 22, 1963, and was united with Malaya, North Borneo (now Sabah), and Singapore on September 16, 1963, to establish a federation known as Malaysia.
How do you say hello in Malaysian?
Some of the most common Malay expressions that Malaysians use while welcoming someone are as follows.
- Hello/Hai (Good Morning/Good Evening)
- Is there a khabar? (How are you doing? )
- Selamat pagi (Good morning)
- Selamat tengahari (Good afternoon)
- Selamat petang (Good evening)
- We wish you a good night’s sleep. “Salam tinggal/Babai” (Thank you/Goodbye)
What is pronouns in Malay?
/prounaun/ a word that is used in place of a noun (or a phrase that contains a noun) in the phrase kata ganti nama
How do I spell Malaysia?
The correct pronunciation of the word ” Malaysia ” is [mlezi], [mle ezi], [m l e zi], [m l e zi ], [m l e zi i].
How do you say I miss you in Sarawak?
“Malaysia” should be pronounced as [mlezi], [mlezi], [mlezi ], [mlezi ], [mlezi ], [mlezi ], or [mlezi ] in all cases.