Create an Apple ID on a device other than your primary device.
- Create an Apple ID on a device other than your primary device.
- 1 How do I change my App Store to China?
- 2 How do I change my Apple ID to China country?
- 3 How can I use Apple store in China?
- 4 How do I change the country of my Apple ID?
- 5 How do I change my Apple ID address?
- 6 How do I change my region to China?
- 7 How many times can I change my Apple ID region?
- 8 Why is my Apple ID being used in China?
- 9 How do I get Douyin on my iPhone?
- 10 What is the Chinese app store called?
- 11 What is Apple ID region?
- 12 What happens if I change region on iPhone?
- 13 Can I have two Apple IDs for different countries?
How do I change my App Store to China?
Go to appleid.apple.com and select Create Your Apple ID from the drop-down menu.;Follow the onscreen instructions. ;Enter a phone number that you can reach at all times. If you’d want to get Apple Updates, you can check the appropriate boxes. Continue by clicking on the Continue button. Verify your email address and phone number by following the instructions on the page.
- Go to appleid.apple.com and select Create Your Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Enter a phone number that you can reach at any time. Subscription to Apple Updates is available by checking the boxes. Continue by clicking the button. Verify your email address and phone number by following the instructions on the screen.
How do I change my Apple ID to China country?
Online, you can change your region.
- Access your Apple ID account page by logging in. After you’ve reached the Account area, click Edit. Select your desired nation or area from the Country/Region drop-down menu. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. You must provide a valid payment method that is appropriate for your new nation or region.*
How can I use Apple store in China?
Navigate to Settings > Your Name (Apple ID) > iTunes and App Store > Allow Access to iTunes and App Store. Tap on your Apple ID (your email address) > choose View Apple ID > Country/Region > Select your language. Change the country or region you’re in. After that, you’ll be able to select the country where the app you want is available.
How do I change the country of my Apple ID?
Change the region on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by using your device.
- The Settings app is opened. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Click on the name of your new nation or area, then read the Terms and Conditions.
How do I change my Apple ID address?
Concerning This Article
- Using the Settings app, go to iCloud, tap it, and sign in if necessary. Then go to Contact Information, tap it, and adjust your main address. Then go to Done and you’re done.
How do I change my region to China?
Change the country in which Google Play is available.
- Open the Google Play Store application. At the top right of the screen, select the profile icon. Select General Account and device options from the Settings menu. Country and profile information
- Select the nation in which you wish to create an account. To add a payment method for that country, follow the on-screen instructions.
How many times can I change my Apple ID region?
Although Apple can restrict switching to once every 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, such as downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases from any store, Apple can restrict switching to once every 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device.
Why is my Apple ID being used in China?
Account information is frequently collected and saved by fraudsters, who then use the information to attempt to break into the accounts later on. In October, Apple issued an apology for compromised Apple IDs in China, claiming that the account data were obtained through “phishing,” a phrase that refers to fraudulent efforts to collect personal information by posing as a legitimate organization.
How do I get Douyin on my iPhone?
Step 1: Get the Douyin App on your phone.
- On your iPhone, launch the “App Store” application. Go to the top-right corner of the page and click on your profile symbol. To access your profile, click on your name or email address. Select “Country/Region” from the drop-down menu. Select “China mainland” from the drop-down menu under “Change Country or Region.” Follow the on-screen instructions.
What is the Chinese app store called?
Anzhi Market is a China-based app shop that has been in operation for some years now. It features a thriving community where individuals can discuss and evaluate Android applications. Anzhi Market first opened its doors in June 2010.
What is Apple ID region?
Click Account in the menu bar at the top of the screen or at the top of the iTunes window, then click View My Account in the pop-up window that appears. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. On the Account Information page, select Change Country or Region from the drop-down menu. Choose a new nation or area from the drop-down menu. Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree to accept them all.
What happens if I change region on iPhone?
If you don’t specify an area for the phone to show date, time, and numbers, the phone will default to displaying those information based on the region that you have selected. You may also gain or lose some features/functionality depending on the region that you have selected. That’s all there is to it. You will be penalized one penalty point.
Can I have two Apple IDs for different countries?
You can have two Apple IDs, each of which can be configured for a separate location. The App Store and iTunes are the only places where you’ll need to enter your second ID. Then, when needed, replace out the regions/IDs. It will not be possible to update applications purchased with the second ID while you are logged in with only one ID.