What is my Employee Provident Fund (EPF) number?
- In most cases, your EPF number serves as your User ID. You will receive an SMS message a few minutes later containing your User ID and temporary password information. The EPF website may be accessed to receive the user ID required to log in. Is the EPF account number and the PF account number the same?
- 1 How do I know my EPF number?
- 2 How can I check my EPF number online Malaysia?
- 3 What is the EPF number?
- 4 How can I know my EPF balance without mobile number?
- 5 How can I get my EPF number by name?
- 6 How can I know my EPF and Socso number?
- 7 Is EPF number same as KWSP number?
- 8 How can I get UAN number by SMS?
- 9 How can I get my EPF statement?
How do I know my EPF number?
There are a number of approaches you may take.
- Make sure you have the correct number on your salary slip. Your EPF account is managed by your employer, and you may locate your EPF account number on your wage slip. Consult with the human resources department at your place of employment. Make use of the UAN portal. Make an appointment with the regional office.
How can I check my EPF number online Malaysia?
How can I find out how much money is in my EPF account?
- Register for an i-Account using your User ID and Password.
- Go to “My Account” or “Akaun Peribadi”
- In the Statements area, choose the most recent year (which is normally chosen) and hit ‘Search’.
- You will be able to check your EPF balances for Account 1 and Account 2.
What is the EPF number?
It is possible for workers to verify the status of their EPF, the balance in their EPF account, and other information by using their Employees’ Provident Fund Account Number. Withdrawals from the EPF are not permitted without this number.
How can I know my EPF balance without mobile number?
Go to the EPFO’s official website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/ and fill out the required information. On the homepage, click on the link that says “Click here to find out your PF balance” (which is a link). The EPFO page will appear, and then the page displaying the member’s balance will appear.
How can I get my EPF number by name?
Visit https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in for further information.
- Then select the ‘Know your UAN Status’ option from the drop-down menu. After then, the page is shown. Using the drop-down option, select your state and EPFO. Now, fill in the blanks with your information, including your name, date of birth, cellphone number, code, and PF number/member ID.
How can I know my EPF and Socso number?
The SOCSO hotline may be reached at 1-300-22-8000 if you need to double-check your SOCSO identification number. Through the PERKESO website, you may also communicate with a representative. Furthermore, you may just check your payslip; your SOCSO number should be clearly visible.
Is EPF number same as KWSP number?
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is also known as Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) in Malaysia, and it is a type of retirement savings plan. Every firm is obligated to make contributions to the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) on behalf of its employees and to send the contribution total to the KWSP by the 15th day of the following month.
How can I get UAN number by SMS?
Open the Message app on your device and put EPFOHO UAN ENG into the text field. Then send it to the number 7738299899. Check to see that your Sim card’s validity and balance are still active; otherwise, the message will not be delivered to the intended recipient. After sending the SMS, you will get a message containing your UAN number within the following 1-3 minutes, depending on your network connection.
How can I get my EPF statement?
Here’s how you go about it:
- Log in to your i-Akaun account and select “My Account.” You may download your summary statement or thorough statement by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.