In order to apply for the International Driving Permit (IDP), you will need to prepare the following documents:
- The following documents are required: A valid driving license with a validity period of more than one year
- A photocopy of the driving license (both sides)
- The original and a photocopy of the identity card (both sides). Photographs the size of a passport. Fill out Form JPJ L1 (which may be obtained at the JPJ office)
- Applicants wanting international driving licenses in Malaysia should submit their applications to the International Driver’s Association, which is located in Kuala Lumpur. After submitting your application, you will receive a digital copy within 20 minutes of doing so. In the Andaman Seas, off the west coast of Malaysia’s peninsula, there is an archipelago of 99 islands surrounded by crystal blue waters.
- 1 Which country can use Malaysia driving license?
- 2 How do I apply for an international driving Licence?
- 3 Can I apply for international driving Licence online?
- 4 Can international license drive in Malaysia?
- 5 Does Malaysia require international drivers license?
- 6 How long does it take to get an International Drivers license?
- 7 How long is international driving license valid?
Which country can use Malaysia driving license?
If a driver has a valid driver’s license from one of the ten ASEAN member nations, he or she can use that license in the other nine countries without the requirement to get an International Driving Permit. Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines are among the nations on the shortlist.
How do I apply for an international driving Licence?
A valid driver’s license issued by one of the ten ASEAN member nations can be used in any of the other nine countries without the requirement to get an International Driving Permit (IDP) from the other countries. Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines are among the nations on the short list.
- Fill out the online form and submit your papers. Pay the Drivekool service fee online as well. Observe the RTO and speak with a Drivekool executive. Complete your International Driving Permit (IDP) application by taking a biometric exam at a Regional Testing Office (RTO). You will receive your driving license in the mail within 1-3 working days.
Can I apply for international driving Licence online?
Is it possible to submit an application online? Yes, you may submit your application online. The application for an IDL (International Driving License) can be completed both offline and online, depending on your preference. Offline: If you want to submit your IDL application using the offline option, you can fill out and send your form to your RTO together with all of the necessary papers.
Can international license drive in Malaysia?
The holder of a foreign nation’s driving license is permitted to drive in this country in accordance with Section 28 of APJ 1987, as previously stated, so long as the foreign domestic driving license is still valid and is accompanied by a translation in either English or Malay (where the license is in a language other than English or Malay),
Does Malaysia require international drivers license?
Licence de conduire Having a driver’s license If you already have one of these and are only visiting Malaysia for vacation, you won’t require a visa to enter the country. If you don’t have an international license, you should get one. According to these regulations, a Singapore driver’s license is valid in Malaysia as long as the driver is not planning to stay in the nation for more than 90 days.
How long does it take to get an International Drivers license?
If you submit your application by mail, it will take about 5-10 minutes to complete, and you may expect to get your IDP in around two weeks if you follow the instructions carefully. In most cases, the cost of an International Driving Permit from AAA is $20 or less.
How long is international driving license valid?
If the IDP is issued after the expiration of the domestic license, it will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.