- Flying time between Phuket, Thailand and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is around 3.5 hours. One hour and 18 minutes is the entire time required to travel from Phuket, Thailand to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 How long is the flight from Thailand to Malaysia?
- 2 Is Phuket close to Malaysia?
- 3 How do you get from Phuket to Malaysia?
- 4 How long is Malaysia to Thailand?
- 5 Is Malaysia connected to Thailand?
- 6 Is Malaysia bigger than Thailand?
- 7 Is Phuket an island off Thailand?
- 8 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 9 How big is Phuket?
- 10 Is there quarantine in Malaysia?
- 11 Can I travel from Thailand to Malaysia?
- 12 Is there a train from Thailand to Malaysia?
- 13 Can Malaysia fly to Bangkok?
- 14 How can I go to Malaysia from Bangkok?
How long is the flight from Thailand to Malaysia?
Flight time from Bangkok, Thailand, to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia The flight from Bangkok, Thailand to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia takes 1 hour and 51 minutes in total.
Is Phuket close to Malaysia?
Phuket and Malaysia are separated by a distance of 565 kilometers. The total road distance is 964.7 kilometers.
How do you get from Phuket to Malaysia?
Do you want to go by ferry from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket?
- To get to Butterworth from KL, take the rail to Penang Island and then the boat to George Town. To go from Penang to Langkawi, take the ferry from Penang to Langkawi. Make your way across to Koh Lipe via boat from Langkawi. From Koh Lipe, you may take a ferry to Phuket, or you can travel through Koh Lanta or Krabi.
How long is Malaysia to Thailand?
Malaysia and Thailand are separated by a distance of 1,294 kilometers. The shortest air travel distance between Malaysia and Thailand is 1,294 km= 804 miles, which may be accomplished by bird flight. If you go from Malaysia to Thailand by plane (which has an average speed of 560 miles per hour), it will take you 1.44 hours to arrive.
Is Malaysia connected to Thailand?
This border divides the countries of Malaysia and Thailand and is comprised of a land boundary that runs for 595 kilometers (370 kilometers) through the Malay Peninsula and maritime borders in the Straits of Malacca and the Gulf of Thailand/South China Sea.
Is Malaysia bigger than Thailand?
Thailand is approximately 1.6 times the size of Malaysia. Malaysia has a land area of roughly 329,847 square kilometers, but Thailand has a land area of around 513,120 square kilometers, making Thailand 56 percent bigger than Malaysia.
Is Phuket an island off Thailand?
Thailand’s biggest island, Phuket, is the country’s most populous. It is situated on the Andaman Sea, in the southern Thai province of Krabi. The island is largely mountainous, with a mountain range running from the north to the south of the island in the west of the island.
Why is Phuket so popular?
Phuket is one of the most popular tourist locations in Thailand. There are other more options as well. Beautiful beaches with magnificent sunsets, a mild environment all year, a thriving nightlife, and friendly people all contribute to making it a desired destination. Its tradition of inviting foreign commerce also plays an important part in its development.
How big is Phuket?
Only Malaysian citizens, Malaysian residents, and international visitors (and their families) who have valid Long-term Passes are presently permitted to enter the country. All non-Malaysian visa facilities (tourist, social, and study) have been halted till further notice for non-Malaysians wishing to enter Malaysia.
Is there quarantine in Malaysia?
Passengers who have been infected with COVID-19 and have received a full course of vaccination are not obliged to undergo a mandatory quarantine upon arrival in Malaysia, as is the case with most other countries. People who have been partially vaccinated or who have not been immunized will be required to spend seven (7) days at a vaccination station while their vaccinations are being completed.
Can I travel from Thailand to Malaysia?
Travel is permitted for those who have received their vaccinations, however there are certain restrictions. Travelers who have received all of their vaccinations are permitted to enter Malaysia. Travelers are only permitted to enter the island under the auspices of the Langkawi International Tourist Bubble (LITB). Travelers entering Malaysia using the LITB program must remain in Langkawi for a minimum of three days in order to be eligible to enter the country.
Is there a train from Thailand to Malaysia?
In order to travel between Bangkok and Butterworth, there is a daily International Express train service (northern part of Malaysia). From Bangkok, this train departs at 14.45pm (from Hualamphong Station) and takes about 24 hours to arrive in Butterworth. To go to Penang, you may take a boat from here (a beautiful island in Malaysia).
Can Malaysia fly to Bangkok?
In a recent announcement, Thailand stated that they will be accepting foreign visitors from all nations, including Malaysia, under the “Test Go” quarantine-free transit lane.
How can I go to Malaysia from Bangkok?
The most direct route from Bangkok to Malaysia is by plane, which takes 5h 21m and costs between 2900 and 3900 baht. Alternatively, you might take a bus, which costs between $1300 and $1700 and takes 24 hours 44 minutes, or a train, which costs between $1116 and $11313 and takes 39 hours 21 minutes.