- The total flight time between Chicago, IL and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is 19 hours and 3 minutes on this route. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 How many hours is Chicago to Malaysia?
- 2 How many hours is USA to Malaysia?
- 3 How long is the flight from California to Malaysia?
- 4 How far is Malaysia from Australia by plane?
- 5 Is Malaysia a poor country?
- 6 What is a person from Malaysia called?
- 7 Is Malaysia close to California?
- 8 What’s the longest flight in the world?
- 9 How far is Malaysia to Korea?
How many hours is Chicago to Malaysia?
There are 19 hours and 3 minutes between Chicago, Illinois and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in total. In this case, an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour (equal to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots) is assumed for a commercial airplane. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the flight time for takeoff and landing.
How many hours is USA to Malaysia?
A nonstop trip from the United States to Malaysia takes on average 30h 08m, covering a distance of 9093 miles and taking 30h 08m. The most common route is New York – Kuala Lumpur, which has an average travel length of 23 hours and 30 minutes.
How long is the flight from California to Malaysia?
The average time for a direct trip is 16 hours 46 minutes. This is the shortest direct travel time between California and Malaysia, at 16 hours 46 minutes.
How far is Malaysia from Australia by plane?
It takes 7h 37m to go from Malaysia to Australia via plane, which costs between RM 700 and RM 1600 and costs between RM 700 and RM 1600. What is the distance between Malaysia and Australia? Malaysia and Australia are separated by a distance of 4794 kilometers. 6
Is Malaysia a poor country?
In terms of trade-to-GDP ratio, Malaysia has been one of the world’s most open economies since 2010, with an average of more than 130 percent since 2010. Following the revision of the national poverty threshold in July 2020, 5.6 percent of Malaysian households are presently living in absolute poverty, according to the latest available data.
What is a person from Malaysia called?
Malaysians are natives and citizens of Malaysia who identify with the country in which they live. Despite the fact that citizens constitute the vast majority of Malaysians, non-citizen residents and Malaysians living abroad may also claim a Malaysian identity. Various national, ethnic, and religious groups inhabit the country, which is home to a diverse population.
Is Malaysia close to California?
Malaysia and California are separated by a distance of 18711 kilometers (11626.5 miles).
What’s the longest flight in the world?
What is the world’s longest flight in terms of mileage traveled? The QR921 flight is the world’s longest flight in terms of miles. The distance between Auckland and Doha is 14,535 kilometers (9,032 miles/7,848 nautical miles).
How far is Malaysia to Korea?
Malaysia and South Korea are separated by a distance of 4409 kilometers. The total road distance is 6940.2 kilometers.