In terms of distance, the trip between Kuala Lumpur to New York is around 15180 kilometers.
Approximately how long it takes to fly from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to airports near New York, United States
|Journey||KUL – LGA|
|Destination Airports||New York, La Guardia Airport|
|Duration||24 hrs 52 mins|
To fly to Malaysia from New York, how long does the flight take?
- There is a total of 19 hours and 11 minutes between New York, NY and Malaysia on this flight. This is based on an average flying speed of 500 miles per hour for a commercial aircraft, which is comparable to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots. It also adds an additional 30 minutes to the time required for takeoff and landing.
- 1 How long is a flight from New York to Malaysia?
- 2 How many hours is USA to Malaysia?
- 3 How many hours travel from Malaysia to Canada?
- 4 What is the longest flight in the world?
- 5 Can I fly to Malaysia from USA?
- 6 Is Malaysia a poor country?
- 7 Is Malaysia close to Australia?
- 8 How many hours is Malaysia to Australia?
- 9 How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
- 10 How long is the flight from Malaysia to Switzerland?
- 11 How long does it take from Malaysia to Ireland?
- 12 How far is Malaysia from UK by flight?
How long is a flight from New York to Malaysia?
The average time for a direct trip is 18 hours and 17 minutes. Route time between New York and Malaysia is 18 hours and 17 minutes on a direct flight.
How many hours is USA to Malaysia?
A nonstop trip from the United States to Malaysia takes on average 30h 08m, covering a distance of 9093 miles and taking 30h 08m. The most common route is New York – Kuala Lumpur, which has an average travel length of 23 hours and 30 minutes.
How many hours travel from Malaysia to Canada?
Flight time from Malaysia to Canada is around 15 hours. The flight from Malaysia to Canada takes 16 hours and 21 minutes in total..
What is the longest flight in the world?
Singapore Airlines Flight SQ23, which operates from New York JFK to Singapore Changi, is now the world’s longest non-stop flight, taking around 18 hours and 50 minutes to complete the journey.
Can I fly to Malaysia from USA?
The State Department issued a Level 3 Travel Advisory for Malaysia on December 13, 2021, warning citizens of the United States to rethink travel to the country as a result of COVID-19. Check with your airline’s COVID-19 criteria prior to going in case there are any extra needs for your flight.
Is Malaysia a poor country?
In terms of trade-to-GDP ratio, Malaysia has been one of the world’s most open economies since 2010, with an average of more than 130 percent since 2010. Following the revision of the national poverty threshold in July 2020, 5.6 percent of Malaysian households are presently living in absolute poverty, according to the latest available data.
Is Malaysia close to Australia?
Malaysia and Australia are separated by a distance of 4794 kilometers. 6
How many hours is Malaysia to Australia?
Flight time from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Sydney, Australia is around 5.5 hours. The flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Sydney, Australia takes 8 hours and 43 minutes in total, including stops.
How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
The distance between Singapore and Malaysia is 405 kilometers. It will take around 359.2 kilometers to travel there.
How long is the flight from Malaysia to Switzerland?
The average time for a direct trip is 12 hours and 7 minutes. The shortest direct flight time between Malaysia and Switzerland is 12 hours and 7 minutes (see below).
How long does it take from Malaysia to Ireland?
Distance between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Dublin, Ireland in hours of flight The flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Dublin, Ireland takes 14 hours and 3 minutes in total, including stops.
How far is Malaysia from UK by flight?
The quickest method to travel from Malaysia to England is via plane, which costs between RM 1200 and RM 3200 and takes 14 hours and 30 minutes to complete. What is the distance between Malaysia and England? Malaysia and England are separated by a distance of 6568 kilometers. 5