What is the best way to add money to my iTunes account?
- Account View My Account may be accessed from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or from the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window. Sign in with your Apple ID and then select View Account from the drop-down menu. You may either click on the amount you wish to add or click on Other to input a specific amount manually. After you have made your choices, click on Next.
- 1 How do I pay iTunes Malaysia?
- 2 How do I add money to my Apple account from another country?
- 3 Is Apple Pay available in Malaysia?
- 4 How do I add a payment method?
- 5 Is iTunes card sold in Malaysia?
- 6 What happens if I change my country on iTunes?
- 7 How do you change your iTunes store country?
- 8 Can I use debit card for Apple Store Malaysia?
- 9 Why can’t I add funds to my iTunes account?
- 10 How do I add money to my iTunes account with a debit card?
- 11 How do I add money to my iTunes gift card?
- 12 How do I activate Apple Pay in Malaysia?
- 13 Is Google pay available in Malaysia?
- 14 Where can I use eWallet?
How do I pay iTunes Malaysia?
Paying for the products you want to buy with your cellphone is simple and convenient. It’s as simple as creating an eWallet, using mobile phone billing, or using your credit or debit card to make a payment, and you’re done.
- In your iPhone’s settings, pick Payment & Shipping from the drop-down menu under your Apple ID. Select Add Payment Method from the drop-down menu. Decide on your preferred mode of payment.
How do I add money to my Apple account from another country?
Increase the amount of money in your Apple ID balance.
- Launch the App Store application. At the top of the screen, tap your photo or the sign-in button to log in. “Add Funds to Apple ID” will appear.
- To rapidly contribute funds, simply tap the amount that you like to add to your account. To finalize the transaction, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Is Apple Pay available in Malaysia?
Apple Pay has been enabled in Malaysia, although it does not yet accept cards issued by the country. Keep your wallets and purses at home. Once your card has been registered in Apple Pay, all you have to do to make a payment is touch your phone against the card terminal, just as you would with a traditional bank card.
How do I add a payment method?
Add a payment method to your account.
- Open the Google Play application. Tap the profile symbol in the upper right corner. Select Payments and subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Methods of payment. Include a payment method. Select the payment method that you wish to include. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the task.
Is iTunes card sold in Malaysia?
As far as I can tell, iTunes gift cards are not accessible for purchase in the Malaysian shop, and all gift cards are restricted to certain countries (they can only be redeemed and used in their country of issue). What happens to the provided music when the recipient attempts to redeem it.
What happens if I change my country on iTunes?
When you switch your Apple ID to a different country, you will lose access to all of your previous iTunes and App Store purchases made in that country. Everything that was already on your smartphone is still accessible, and any applications that you had previously downloaded continue to receive the most recent updates.
How do you change your iTunes store country?
Change the region on your computer by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
- Select Account in the menu bar at the top of the screen or at the top of the iTunes window, then click View My Account to view your account information. You must sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, select Change Country or Region from the drop-down menu. Choose a new nation or location to live in.
Can I use debit card for Apple Store Malaysia?
Yes, however if you are purchasing from the Apple Store’s online store in the United States, your debit card must have a valid US address, and you must be shipping to a US address. I’m purchasing from the Apple Store Malaysia online, therefore I should be able to use my Visa debit card, correct? Thank you for your time.
Why can’t I add funds to my iTunes account?
You cannot add money to your account; the only thing you can do is add a credit card that will be used for online payments. Adding money is either done by purchasing a gift card and redeeming it, or by doing one of the following actions: About iTunes Pass – “You may use the cash to purchase music, applications, movies, books, or television shows*,” but only in certain countries.” Limited nations.
How do I add money to my iTunes account with a debit card?
How to make money available in Apple Cash
- Then, under Your Card Information, select Add Money.
- Enter a quantity.
- Tap Add, and then confirm that you are using the proper U.S. debit or prepaid card2 to make the addition and that you are using the correct billing address. Confirm your identity with Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode.
How do I add money to my iTunes gift card?
How to Redeem an Apple Gift Card or an App Store & iTunes Gift Certificate
- The 16-digit code for the card is on the back of the card. Install and then launch the App Store application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Sign in by clicking on the sign-in icon or your profile photo at the top of the screen Select Redeem Gift Card or Code from the drop-down menu.
How do I activate Apple Pay in Malaysia?
How to connect a credit or debit card to your iPhone for use with Apple Pay
- Tap the Add button in the Wallet application. To use a debit or credit card, choose it and then select Continue. To add a new card, simply follow the instructions on the screen. Check with your bank or credit card company to ensure that your information is correct. It is possible to add the card to your watch if you have an Apple Watch that has been linked with your computer.
Is Google pay available in Malaysia?
Google Pay will be made available to e-commerce businesses in Malaysia shortly, according to the firm, which will be made available through online payment platform iPay88. On its Facebook page, iPay88 announced that Google Pay would be made available to its e-commerce businesses in the near future.
Where can I use eWallet?
Many chain tenants, franchises, and restaurants accept Touch ‘n Go eWallet payments, including Tesco, all retail stores owned by Dairy Farm International Holdings (Giant Hypermarket, Cold Storage, Mercato), Watsons, KFC, McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, Baskin-Robbins, Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Shell, Petron, and others. Touch ‘n Go eWallet payments are not accepted at any ATMs.